Swiss Secondary Operations
Secondary Operations at Palladin include Milling, Grinding, Drilling, Cleaning, Cleaning, Coating, Plating, Finishing, and ongoing program maintenance. This value-add support delivers one-stop efficiency and important spec-meeting accountability throughout the duration of your program. Our extensive in-house secondary services — combined with the specialty services of select partners — deliver turnkey convenience along with real-time control of quality and scheduling.
Palladin Swiss Machining Secondary Services
- CNC gang lathes
- CNC Milling, Drilling, & Tapping Centers
- Manual Lathes Threading, Knurling, Milling, Tapping Slotting
- Deburring Motors
- Tooling Maintenance
- Heat Treating
- Centerless Grinding
- Electro & Electroless Plating
- Black Oxide, Passivate, Anodizing, Card Coat
- Specialty Coatings / Surface Treatments to Spec.
- Packaging and Inventory Management
Palladin was able to come through with a solution for our hard to create part—and even built a working prototype so we could test and prove concept prior to production.
Palladin Swiss-Style Machining
57 Bristol Street
Waterbury, CT 06708