Tooling / Maintenance
Palladin’s in-house Tooling and Maintenance Department brings always-ready support to ensure project deadlines are met with start to finish component consistency.
Working in lock-step with our Engineering, Manufacturing, and QA departments, our maintenance team responds quickly if and as needed if any function or tolerance deviation is detected.
For over half a century, Palladin’s approach to keeping tooling — and the machines that turn them — in optimum condition has been one of our biggest service advantages.
Routine In-House Swiss Machine Maintenance Includes:
- Cleaning filters and fans
- Inspecting lines and fittings
- Verify Lubrication and pump function
- Checking Cooling System
Routine Swiss Tooling Lathe Services Include:
- Scheduled Sharpening and realigning of all cutting tools
- Continual Tolerance monitoring and adjustment as needed
- Complete retooling, reassembly and testing if/as needed to ensure 100% Spec. conformity
Palladin Precision Products
57 Bristol Street, Waterbury, CT 06708